Security through integrity – The original, high security and best-value-for money anti-vandal shutters for modular building applications.
Kirncroft anti-vandal shutters are designed and manufactured to the same high standards as our steel security doors. The best solution for your modular building when safety, security, quality and cost are all essential requirements.
w1060mm x h1035mm x d80mm
Our approach of “Security Through Integrity” is realised by thoroughly quality checking each and every product down to the smallest component during production and then again before dispatch.
Real world tested since 1999, Kirncroft anti-vandal shutters come with high specification hardware and a single high level of security. We refuse to make low quality products and we are proud to be able to offer anti-vandal shutters that are built to last.
Available with single or double glazed aluminium framed glazing units to suit.
✔ Galvanised steel structure
✔ Extra strong design
✔ Stainless steel hinges
✔ Fully weatherproofed
✔ Polyurethane insulation
✔ Available from stock
Brochure – Click for full screen
Kirncroft anti-vandal shutters are designed and manufactured to the highest standards:
- 1mm(20 gauge)thick galvanised steel shutter door sheet
- 2mm(14 gauge)thick galvanised steel shutter frame
- Door and frame profile – Rebated to produce a natural anti-jemmy astragal
- Extra anti-jemmy flange around doors and frame
The internal construction of a Kirncroft anti-vandal shutter sets it apart.
Kirncroft anti-vandal shutters are designed and built to last:
- Door leaf insulation – Polyurethane foam injection
- Steel subframe and strengtheners
- 4mm (3/16″)roundbar steel mesh throughout the shutter door
- 3mm (3/16″)steel strengthening plates at hinge fixing points
- 2mm (1/16″)steel lock protection plate
- Fully sealed door and frame
Kirncroft anti-vandal shutters come complete with the following standard features:
- 4 no. anodised finger operated latches with extra long latching bolt
- Anti-jemmy studs
- Stainless steel fully welded “anti-knockout” hinges
- Weatherproofed top locking bolt grommet
- Stainless steel screws throughout
Modular Building Applications
Each Kirncroft anti-vandal shutter is designed and physically checked to make sure that there is a 4mm (3/16″) tolerance between the doors and frame. This built in tolerance ensures that in the event of a modular or portable building “racking”, the shutter will operate with full functionality.