Metal doors certified for security and performance.
Backed by a 2 year warranty.
Kirncroft high security steel doors solve the problem of “security and reliability v cost”, by offering high specification metal doors at unbelievable prices.
We don’t believe in supplying sub-standard “budget” steel door sets that can easily be broken into and low quality hardware that is likely to malfunction. Kirncroft steel door sets have one high level of specification and are the result of going above and beyond to manufacture genuine high security steel doors at the lowest prices possible.
With a Kirncroft 10-point locking steel security door, because we manufacture in our own purpose built factory, we can offer low prices without sacrificing quality or specification.
Our approach of “Security Through Integrity” is realised by thoroughly quality checking each and every product down to the smallest component during production and then again before dispatch.
Kirncroft security doors are specified extensively for a wide range of applications where high security is a priority:
- Anti-vandal steel modular buildings
- Modular buildings
- Steel framed buildings
- General building projects
Kirncroft 10-point locking steel security doors are shipped assembled and pre-hung in the frame for quick and hassle free installation.
Real world tested since 1999, Kirncroft steel doors come with high specification hardware and a single high level of security. We refuse to make low quality products and we are proud to be able to offer steel doors that are built to last.
Do you need a steel security door in a hurry? We have 1000’s of door’s available from stock. Contact us for more information.
More Kirncroft products:
✔ Galvanised steel structure
✔ Extra strong design
✔ Stainless steel hardware
✔ Extra secure locking system
✔ Fully weatherproofed
✔ Low u-value – 1.8
✔ Made in our factory
Brochure – Click for full screen
STEEL SECURITY DOORS THAT ARE BUILT TO LAST
Kirncroft steel security doors are designed and manufactured to the highest standards:
- 1mm (20 gauge) thick galvanised steel door sheet
- 2mm (14 gauge) thick galvanised steel door frame
- 1.7mm (16 gauge) thick stainless steel threshold
- Door and frame profile – Rebated to produce a natural anti-jemmy astragal
- Anti-vandal specification – Extra anti-jemmy flange available
The internal construction of a Kirncroft steel door sets it apart.
Kirncroft security doors are designed and built to last:
- Door leaf insulation – Polyurethane foam injection
- Door frame insulation – Polyurethane foam injection
- Steel subframe and strengtheners
- 4mm (3/16″) roundbar steel mesh throughout the door
- 4mm (3/16″) steel strengthening plates at lock and hinge fixing points
- 3mm (1/8″) steel backing plates for fixing surface mounted hardware
- 2mm (1/16″) steel lock protection box
- Anti-drill plates
- Stainless steel locking rod tubes
- Galvanised steel locking rods
- Fully sealed door, frame and threshold
Kirncroft multi-locking security doors come complete with the following standard features:
- High security 10-point locking system
- Anti-drill Euro profile cylinder
- Anti-snap mortice lock
- Stainless steel lever handles
- Anti-jemmy studs
- Stainless steel fully welded “anti-knockout” hinges
- Stainless steel threshold – ADA compliant
- Weatherproofed top locking bolt grommet
- Weatherproof rubber seal system
- Stainless steel keep plates
- Stainless steel screws throughout
- High security 12-point locking system
- Stainless steel finger operated latches to secondary leaf
Modular Building Applications
Certification and Testing
Kirncroft Security doors have been thoroughly tested, allowing you to be able to specify our products with the utmost confidence:
- Thermal insulation –1.8/m2K
- Resistance to repeated opening and closing – 50,000 cycles
- Multi-locking system – 200N operating force for 200,000 cycles
- Acoustic rating – 32 (-2;-7) dB
- Stainless steel lever handles – 100N operating force for 200,000 cycles & high corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel hinges – 200,000 cycles & high corrosion resistance
Sizes in inches
Door thickness - 1.8"
Aperture size - Frame size + 0.4″
*Double leaf doors - Equal and unequal split available
|Frame Size||Internal Size|
|35 x 82.5||31.1 x 79.9|
|35.8 x 81.3||31.9 x 78.7**|
|39 x 82.5||35 x 79.9|
|43.7 x 81.3||39.8 x 78.7**|
|47.6 x 81.3||43.7 x 78.7|
|74.6 x 81.3*||70.6 x 78.7|
Sizes in mm
Door Thickness - 45mm
Aperture Size - Frame Size + 10mm
* Double Leaf Doors -Equal and unequal split available
|Frame Size||Internal Size|
|890 x 2095||790 x 2030|
|910 x 2065||810 x 2000**|
|990 x 2095||890 x 2030|
|1110 x 2065||1010 x 2000**|
|1210 x 2065||1110 x 2000|
|1894 x 2065*||1794 x 2000|